Residential Renovation, Woburn, MA
Location: Woburn, MA
Project Description: Owners worked with SNELL Construction on their first property and were ready to relocate to a larger home in a quieter neighborhood for their growing family. They purchased an original 1955, 960-square foot ranch and we helped them turn it into this gorgeous, 2900-square foot, 4-bedroom, 3 bath colonial home of their dreams.
Scope of Work:
- master bedroom w/en suite and walk-in closets
- gourmet, eat-in kitchen
- crown molding and custom built-ins
- finished basement
- hardwood throughout
- walk-in shower
- mud room
- existing foundation and added to the footprint
- architectural design plans finish work permitting inspections
- designer materials including glass tiles, granite, quartz, and quartzite
Client Review: “Thank you, Patrick and Christal for our beautiful home. We couldn’t have done this without you and the entire design team and crew.”
Let’s discuss your project.